Category Archives: Clean Jokes
1. You have at least one Armenian/Persian rug or crocheted tablecloth.
2. You frequently use expressions like “oaf, eeh, and ehh astvats.”
3. You talk with your hands when you’re on the phone.
4. You have at least one inlaid tavli board in your closet.
5. You think Fresno is the capital of California.
6. You get five o’clock shadow at two-thirty. (men)
7. You serve hummus and tabbouleh with your taco chips.
8. You have at least one fruit tree and a patch of cilantro growing in your back yard.
9. You save string and toothpicks from restaurants.
10. You think a “chinook” is a shelf to display your teapots.
11. You have a crock of clarified butter under your sink.
12. You have a picture of Mt. Ararat hanging in your living room.
13. You shovel food on other people’s plates when they aren’t looking
14. You think pilaf is one of the four food groups.
Two old maids were discussing men.
Asked one: “which would you desire most in a husband – brains, wealth or appearance?”,
“Appearance”, replied the other “and the sooner, the better”!
One Sunday morning, the pastor noticed little Alex was staring up at the large plaque that hung in the foyer of the church. The plaque was covered with names, and small American flags were mounted on either side of it. The seven-year-old had been staring at the plaque for some time, so the pastor walked up, stood beside him and said quietly, “Good morning, Alex.”
“Good morning, Pastor,” replied the young man, still focused on the plaque. “Pastor McGhee, what is this?” Alex asked.
“Well, son, it’s a memorial to all the men and women who have died in the service.”
Soberly, they stood together, staring at the large plaque. Little Alex’s voice was barely audible when he finally managed to ask, “Which one, the 9:00 or 10:30 service?